At The Crossroads offer an independent living program.
What happens to clients after they leave the At The Crossroads residencies?
It is not uncommon for young adults to encounter unforeseen stressors that can be difficult for them to cope with when living completely independently. For our clients who choose to stay in the St. George, UT area, ATC offers a specialized Independent Living Program to help keep them on track.
This program allows the young adult to live independently from ATC while still taking advantage of the support they may still need.
Independent Living Responsibilities:
- Phone Bill
- Budget for Spending
- Car & Car Insurance (if applicable)
- Savings Account
- Independent housing
- Responsible for rent
- Responsible for expenses and bills
- Therapy & Case Management
- Staff colleague case management (1-2 times per week)
- Individual therapy (available weekly)
- Group therapy (optional)
ATC Clinical Involvement:
- Customized plan for each client
- Adventure and recreation group activities
- Drug testing (when appropriate)
- Transportation (available when necessary)